Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Inverness


The May outing for the RMGCSA was held at Inverness Hotel and Resort in Englewood yesterday. Jeff Bollig (right) was our guest speaker from the GCSAA. He is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to marketing and public relations for the Golf COurse Superintendent. I head the public relations committee for the association and during the round we chatted a lot about advancing the Superintendent.
Over 70 members of the RMGCSA were present. The course was in fantastic shape and Superintendent Joel Christensen, had those Press Maxwell greens rolling great. The round was fun, I also played with my good friend Mark Krick, Superintendent at The Homestead, Lakewood. The short game was less than desirable again, I shot a 91, which for me is alright.

1 comment:

  1. Steve

    Great playing with you. You win the prize for patience! Congratulations to you for your good work at Vail Golf Course and the RMGCSA.

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete