Monday, February 15, 2010

Torrey Pines

Simple, beautiful Torrey Pines Golf Course. Unfortunately I did not play the golf course, but the views were spectacular. By standing outside the golf shop and walking around the first and tenth tee I could observe a lot about the golf course, its golfers and the operation. Due to time constraints I was not able to meet any of the staff. They are recovering from the Buick just a couple of weeks ago.
This is one of the world's best public golf courses and it was certainly a treat to visit. Every golfer I passed by was excited to be there. I noticed a foursome leaving the ninth tee had a youthful bounce in their step as they headed to the tenth tee.
Next time I visit the San Diego area I will definitely plan to pack my clubs and arrange a tee time.
For more information on Torrey Pines click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment