Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Final Decision

Basically the only two contestants in my mind for products were Toro and Rainbird. I'm sure you have heard of both of these companies. Both have excellent reputations. All of their products are very good, so good in fact that I actually lost sleep some nights trying to figure out which product to use. Justin, Tony and I often joke about the fact that each one of us could sell their products because we are so knowledgeable about both companies.

After many phone calls, visits, discussions and presentations I made my decision. I felt that it would benefit Vail Golf Club the most to be outfitted entirely with Rainbird products. Service is highly important and is ultimately the driving force with purchasing a product like this. The local distributor is Grand Junction Pipe and Supply and they are located in Gypsum, CO. From the pumping system and central control, to the sprinkler heads with Rainbird we will be able to achieve our goals for the replacement of the irrigation system.

No comments:

Post a Comment