Thursday, September 10, 2009

As winter nears...

I can't believe how many people have said to me recently how they are excited for the winter. Well living in a ski town I guess I can't complain, part of me agrees with them, but the weather is real good right now and I don't need a heavy coat just yet.
So I have been thinking of what I could possibly blog about over the winter time. Obviously we are not as busy, but if you would like I can discuss what it is like to drive a snow cat and groom Nordic trails, or maybe have our equipment manager, Kirk, break down a set of cutting units and describe in detail how to maintain them.
Well the two main areas that I will focus on over the winter with the blog are upcoming projects for 2010 and The Rules of Golf. So if you have any questions on either topic, please let me have them. The rules are coming from the latest 2008-09 USGA book. I am sure we will hear about some changes over the winter for the 2010 book and we can discuss them at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment